Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Light and fast phones

• 19-12-2006 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

This week I had to put to rest my beloved Nokia 1101, which I lost last week.

So I'm looking for another fast, light and cheap phone that doesn't get in my way but Nokia doesn't seem to supply any of those black and white phones any more.

Does anyone know if the Nokia 1600, Nokia 2310 (http://www.meteor.ie/makethemove/all_phones.html) would suit? No reviews seem to comment on the general slowness of colour phones

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nokia 1600 seems fast enough to me, or the Nokia 6030 also. Both have a pretty decent battery life too if it's just for calls/texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I've got an 1101 if you want it. I got it as a spare phone but don't need it any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I can confirm that the 2310 is very fast indeed. It uses the "simplified" Nokia user interface, so it's definitely not slow. I'd say it's on par with my old Nokia 6310i, which was a black and white business phone.

Advertisement