Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL ROI Broadband

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

they are not in Kerry, Chorus is but offer no BB there.

choices in Killorglin

wireless

www.permanet.ie

or dsl maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I guess wireless is as much of a maybe as DSL? The exchange is enabled for ADSL in Killorglin so if you don't live too far from the town you might be ok. If the place doesn't have a phone line you won't know for sure until you get it connected and check it for suitability.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Freddie59 wrote:
    Well I suppse if you had x number of agents dealing with 140,000 customers (mostly analogue) it would stand to reason that you would need 3 times x amount of agents to deal with the additional workload of the bones of a half-million extra customers, many having broadband and digital....which Chorus would not have.

I would assume they have factored this in...........at the very least.:confused:

That may be a reasonable assumption to a logical person but the evidence would suggest that their only concerns at the moment are cost reductions and price increases.

Advising customers that it may be up to three weeks before an 'engineer' can call and that there will be no compensation for loss of service in the meantime as reported in various threads here would not suggest the remotest concern for customer service.

Advertisement