Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mcse exam....www.actualtest.com and www.testking.com

• 19-12-2006 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

has anybody used these websites www.actualtests.com and www.testking.com for their mcse exams.I am just recently start studying for my first mcse exam.
    are these sites any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The testking practice exams are good, but expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Use Measure Up.. and the only reason i say this is then you cant be accused of cheating..

MS have recently take a court case against Testking in relation to generating revenue from trade secrets (MS Exams are considered trade secrets)

Testking nd Actual Tests are basically the same company (Trendz) which send people into the exams (those people lucky enough to have photographic memories) and then get the questions out.. get the answers and sell that on...

Advertisement