Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splinter Cell Double Agent - picking locks on 360?

Options
  • 19-12-2006 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Can't get the hang of it at all. How does it work? Seems very trial and error and I usually just have to sit there wriggling the pad for five to ten minutes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

You rotate the analogue sticks until you feel a rumble and stay where th rumble is strongest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

I want to pick locks on the Wii :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

On the 360 you rotate left stick down in circular motion to the right ,until first tumbler drops,then on again,for 2nd,3rd,4th tumbler .LOOK at gamefaqs.com wi games ,xbox360 whatever console you have or google splinter cell double agent walkthrough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

make sure you don't move the stick around too fast, it's actually not spinning it quickly. They could have made it clearer in the manual. Same with hacking - I was leaving on night vision and all I could see was a blurry green mess!

Do it slow, 3 to 4 seconds for each turn, too fast and the tumbler wont move,it will have no effect,i ignore the rumble ,its easy.on doors you can just break the locks ,menu comes up,break lock at top, pick lock lower down ,when you are close to door lock/handle if door is locked.I just break most door locks, i think you have to pick the safe,level 2 terrorist hq.In most case just break the lock unless you are looking for a perfect a score/ achievment or something.

• Advertisement

LOOK at Gamespot.com/ 360 first page lower down, it has splintercell double agent guide.

Advertisement