Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fashion in your college

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Maj

Cremo wrote:
    she's always down near the student union shop near the canteen, or the women's toilets there aswell.

never seen here around though after 5-ish so don't know if that suits your timetable ;)

hmmm...well I've exams next week so I'll be around a bit more, I'll keep an eye out for her - it's not like I've anything better to be doing;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

I went to BCFE, studying radio and media production.
    All the girls from the media related courses used to go in dolled up to the eyeballs.
    I still remember the day I went in to pay my registration fee, dressed in combats and a t-shirt, and being amazed at the 'glam factor' amongst the women.
    I used to glam myself up a bit in my first 2 years in the college, but when I started the degree course I just couldn't have been arsed anymore, I was way too wrecked from studying and assignments to even contemplate getting up an hour earlier to look glamorous for college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

/Going to Kevin Street now but only part-time in the evenings - must look out for "speed bump" - any tips on where she can be spotted? I'm intrigued!

She's also in some of the computer rooms on the 4th floor of the old building. You'll probably hear her before you see her, she chews chewing gum really damn loud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Maj

Max_Damage wrote:
    She's also in some of the computer rooms on the 4th floor of the old building. You'll probably hear her before you see her, she chews chewing gum really damn loud.

I spotted Speedbump! Straight away! My God she is the oddest looking person I've ever seen! The tan, the crazy make-up, the shoulderless dress barely covering her ass, with white boots and sunglasses on her head...indoors, at night, in January! Every time she walked down the library there were smirks all around. And that laugh...

Anyway, my curiosity has been sated, made me smile before my exam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Hey go easy on this poor DIT girl.
    Its pretty obvious that if she has to cover herself in fake tan and makeup that she's trying to hide what she really looks like. I did the same when I was in first year in UCD. I wore a huge amount of makeup into college each day with loads of fake tan and I look back at photos now and I cringe. I know now that I used makeup to hide what I really looked like cos I didnt really like the way I looked. In UCD in particular there so much emphasis on how you look and you are surronded by people like Rosanna Davidson that you can really end up feeling crap about the way you look. So you just try and hide the way your 'real' face by putting on gallons of fake tan and makeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

ye still would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

markk06 wrote:
    ye still would

You might, but I certainly would not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

markk06 wrote:
    ye still would
    what size barge pole do you have, i'm afraid i only have a 100ft one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

How sad do you have to be to care what someone else wears. You lot clearly have too much free time to worry about these things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

panda100 wrote:
    Hey go easy on this poor DIT girl.
    Its pretty obvious that if she has to cover herself in fake tan and makeup that she's trying to hide what she really looks like. I did the same when I was in first year in UCD. I wore a huge amount of makeup into college each day with loads of fake tan and I look back at photos now and I cringe. I know now that I used makeup to hide what I really looked like cos I didnt really like the way I looked. In UCD in particular there so much emphasis on how you look and you are surronded by people like Rosanna Davidson that you can really end up feeling crap about the way you look. So you just try and hide the way your 'real' face by putting on gallons of fake tan and makeup.

It's not just her apperance, she has the personality of a two year old.

Actually no sorry thats being generous. A one year old would be more accurate.

"He stuck his peeny in my weeny"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

So, back to the topic of fashion...

Advertisement