Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Imaginary Build*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

diffrent mobo get the evga or abit

also get the tiunq tower also.

everthing else is fine tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

its the Tuniq Tower komplett dont sell it :(

but ocuk sell it and other uk outlets i pursume also you would be better off going for the 680i boards as they will support sli.

the evga is a 680i board and can be got off ocuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

You actually building this monster or just a what if god box scenario :)

Be aware there is a SATA bug in the nForce 680i boards they only just fixed it with a bios update so if you get the eVGA board be sure to flash the bios. The bug is present in the reference designs ironically not the designs from Asus or others who are usually the ones who introduce the bugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

8T8 wrote:
    You actually building this monster or just a what if god box scenario :)

Be aware there is a SATA bug in the nForce 680i boards they only just fixed it with a bios update so if you get the eVGA board be sure to flash the bios. The bug is present in the reference designs ironically not the designs from Asus or others who are usually the ones who introduce the bugs.

Well yes and no really hehe. I'll have approx this ammount of money to spend next July and I was just playing around with Ideas for fun ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Hey!...my *actual* spec is very close to this.

Gigabyte DQ6 (but the BETTER revision 2.0), OCZ Gamextreme 850W PSU, X-Fi, x2 ADFD Raptors 74GB in RAID 0, E6600 @ 3.4GHz, but a kinda mid range 7600GS....see i'm waiting for the 2nd gen 8800 cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

So in fact its no where near it in reality.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

No..because mine is better. :-)

Advertisement