Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

creationresearch.org: this cracks me up

• 20-12-2006 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Had jsut been browsing this website creationresearch.org.

Just had to make sure a few of you guys read it. The basic premise seems to be, if we cant explain it, that proves God exists (not just any God, it proves the God of the holy Trinity!)

Lets take this train of thought back a few years.

Caveman 1: Hmm what makes the sun come up in the morning
    Caveman 2: don't know, I guess that proves that yellow ball of fire in the sky must be god.

Anyway I know im stating the obvious "God of the gaps" but one "scientific" proof caught my attention:

"Macromolecules in the cell such as DNA, RNA, and proteins are interdependent for mutual synthesis. Within the cell, proteins used for enzyme catalysis, structural components, energy generation, and digestion of food, are produced through an amazing manufacturing process, involving DNA as a template for the three types of RNA (MRNA, TRNA, and RRNA), which in turn act as different components in the synthesis and coding of each protein molecule. But, each step in this complicated synthesis is catalyzed by an enzyme, which, since it is a protein, would have had to be synthesized by the same process! In other words, the end products of this reaction aid in the synthesis of the starting components and catalyzes each reaction along,the way, making up a complicated series of interrelationships. In order to explain life, then, the appearance of this entire machinery must be explained."

This is hillarious. They've just stated "which came first, the chicken or the egg, hmm I guess we can't figure that one out so that proves it!"

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I don't know why people can't just say "I don't know", and move on with their life.................. It's baffling.

Advertisement