Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Screws/Bolts for wall mounting 32" Samsung

• 20-12-2006 9:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Just purchased a 32" Samsung LCD TV (LE32R32) and the recommended wall mount from Btech. Its turns out that Samsung have changed from the standard screws and are using M4.5 12mm screws/bolts instead. My wall mount doesn't come with these screws/bolts. I've been on to Samsung and they are sending the screws/bolts to me. However, I'm unlikely to get them before Xmas.

Would anyone have hit this problem before and know where I could picks up these screws/blots? I've tried the local hardware store which is usually has this stuff but what I'm looking for is very uncommon. I've also seen other posts about how hard these are to get.

Any help appreaciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

it depends where you live, but tucks fasteners in finglas should be able to help, they supply nuts/ bolts etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭damoz

Hi,

I am just wondering how the Samsung LE32R32 is working out for you. I am thinking of buying this model for watching TV in living room (main TV). How is the picture quality etc - do you use it with Sky and is it satisfactory?

Advertisement