Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online cinema tickets

Options
  • 20-12-2006 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭

Think it's strange that Mahon Point sells tickets online at a significant discount while the Gate charges an extra 50c booking fee. If it wasn't for the fact that I can walk to the Gate, it would be Mahon Point all the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

opus wrote:
    Think it's strange that Mahon Point sells tickets online at a significant discount while the Gate charges an extra 50c booking fee. If it wasn't for the fact that I can walk to the Gate, it would be Mahon Point all the way.

Mahon charges the extra 50c also. Bought two tix for last weekend at €5 each and payed €11 in total.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

But the tickets are normally 8 Euro afaik?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

yeah i think they are actually 9euro, so even with the 50cent booking fee you still save 3.50 per ticket booking online for mahon.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

Delphi91 wrote:
    Mahon charges the extra 50c also. Bought two tix for last weekend at €5 each and payed €11 in total.

Mike

wat time did you go, was it in the afternoon or night show ?
    might be cheaper for afternoon... only guessing here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

The Omniplex special offer ends Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

embraer170 wrote:
    The Omniplex special offer ends Friday.

Really!? Crap! Planning on going tonight to see Happy Feet...cant wait to see it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Happy feet is a load of carp

Try - Stranger than fiction

SAw it the other night and it was fairly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

gramlab wrote:
    Happy feet is a load of carp

Try - Stranger than fiction

SAw it the other night and it was fairly good.

really? it got some great reviews!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,691 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I know a few people that saw it and thought was great.

I always reserve judgement myself till i see em though, hear good and bad reviews on nearly every film. Im sure lots of people hate movies i loved, and vice versa.

Advertisement