Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh Film Festival

• 20-12-2006 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

I have an idea for my film entry, but I'm not quite sure how long the film has to be. i've looked on the website and it doesn't seem to say anything, so if anyone can help me, I'd much appreciate it...
    Thanks.
    L.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭film_gonzo

Hey,

There's no limit on the lenght of movies (obviously not feature lenght though). Usually you've a better chance with making a short movie cause they're easier to schedule but i'd say anything less than 10-15mins should be fine. Remember though,movie usually benefit from being shorter, rarely longer....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Thanks...its going to basically 10 mins max if i put all of it in(its in 4 parts, one or two CAN be left out...) Anyone else doing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭film_gonzo

I'm a little too old for it now but I'll probably be involved in some way again this year...have been for the last 4 odd years.

Advertisement