Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Message Monitor for firefox v 2.0.0.1 not working?

Options
  • 20-12-2006 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Hi Hobbes.

Just a heads up. I've just upgraded to Firefox v 2.0.0.1 and the PM monitor appears not to be compatible with it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

New Thread != Private Message

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I was going to upgrade when i got home, cheers for the heads up il lwait a little while. im in work now and not going to read about the updates till i get home anything great in the new version or just bug fixes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Apologies if I used the wrong forum Cult? Hobbes last posted re: v1.06 here so figured it was the best place for this. Suppose I could have replied to his last post but it was 10 months old.

#
    User45701
    Firefox changes are

Security Updates
    Windows Vista Support: Windows Vista is generally supported with a few caveats.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Wwll, I just figure you're better off messaging Hobbes rather than relying on him reading Feedback.

It's not like anyone besides Hobbes is going to be fixing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

True I'll PM him so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I edited the install file and all seems to work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There you go. As spanky pointed out FF does a version check on the plugin. Even though the code would work the version number stops it from running. Updated.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52525115

Advertisement