Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

small pimple on foreskin

• 20-12-2006 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

lads,

Have any of you ever experienced a small pimple on your foreskin? I have had a full STI check a week ago and got the all clear and I had the pimple then. The doctor said is was probably due to "over enthusiam" i.e being too rough with it. anyone ever had this?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

lads,

Have any of you ever experienced a small pimple on your foreskin? I have had a full STI check a week ago and got the all clear and I had the pimple then. The doctor said is was probably due to "over enthusiam" i.e being too rough with it. anyone ever had this?

If your STI check was clear- well then it could very well simply be a pimple.
    They can occur pretty much anywhere- they may be more likely where you have oil secreting pores, but can occur elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Its called your penis!

But seriously, foreskin is still skin. Can still get pimples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Aoife-FM104

lads,

You got a full STI checkup one week ago and already you got the all clear?

Where did you get the checkup?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm leaving this thread - for the moment. Generally "spots on willys" threads aren't allowed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

If the doctor said you're all clear, then you're all clear. I had a huge pimple on my public hair region a few years back. Got awfully worried about it, went in for an STI check and all only to be told it was just an ingrown hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'
    You got a full STI checkup one week ago and already you got the all clear?

Where did you get the checkup?
    I got it done with Dr Freedman in Ranelagh. Very private, your the only one in the waiting room so you never run into anyone. I rang them on Tuesday for the appointment, seen him Wednesday. Got the results this morning. is it possible to get read sores from masturbating too much?'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Nothing worse for any guy than a penis worry. I think you're grand though mate, you got the all clear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement