Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another ex issue!!!

• 20-12-2006 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I split up with my girlfriend of 4 years,4 months ago!!She broke it off so i was so devasted as you can imagine!!Her reasons were that she wanted to experience single life!! I was so in love with her!
    We had sex 3mths ago just out of nowhere(just a one off when we were locked)...we were both fine with it

We only txt maybe once a week for a couple of txts and maybe ill see her out in the pub and chat for a few mins!!

Yesterday she was on msn and started to chat to me!She said shes feeling very down and feels so lonely and misses having someone love her!!plus she said she misses the sex and its effecting her moods!!She kept talking bot sex and asked was i shagging anybody!i said no!!

She also said she would never just have sex with anybody to fill the gap!!Ive made some ground since we broke up and feel ok about everything!so i said if ya want ill help ya out in the sex dept now and again seeing as how Im ok with it all!!she said she would think about it!!I said sorry for saying that and she said she practically forced the words out of me!

Then that nite i was chatting to her again on msn and she said to me!She asked me would i like a fcuk buddy!i said what fellow wouldnt!!she then said do i not think it would be too weird?i said course it would!but it would be fun!!she just then avoided the subject!!

So why is she coming to me saying shes lonely,misses being loved and misses sex!!I would have the odd sex session with her no bother but what is she playing at

Sorry for the rant its just that its wrecking my head today!!

Any thoughts appreciated?

Advertisement