Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Online Problem

Options
  • 20-12-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Alright lads, i've just got my PES6 tryed to play it online, all going well selected my network config etc and it verifryed DNAS and then connected then it said "Testing network enviroment" and just stuck there i left it on for ages and tryed it over and over again... Any ideas what the prob could be!?!?

Any help would be sound, thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Sounds liek the regular problem of either a firewall blocking access, or the port not being configured to let PES6 data through on your router.

Head on over to: www.portforward.com Find the make and model of your router (or as similar as possible) and follow the directions given there.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

Thanks, I did that i googled it and apparently Pro evo6 is UDP port 537- so... i opened that... Still the same, anyone know the proper port?!
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

the port should be 537* (* being a digit 1-9), it's a four digit port anyway, I forget the exact one it's been so long since I did it. You can manually choose which port you want to use from within the online setup in PES6 anyway, so choose your own port then ask PES to use the one you've opened in your router. (you should have this option in some screen, down the bottom right it says press square for manual port configuration or some such thing) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

Tryed that still no use :O,
    Yea sorry the port I typed was a typo. It was '5739'. Any more suggestions?

Advertisement