Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

season 4 fantasy (results and comments)

• 20-12-2006 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

hello people,
    a new fantasy league will start on monday 22nd of january 2007. pick your team now because time will fly as christmas is coming and you will not feel the time go by. I have picked my team, well i have only one player picked, i will get back to it some day. but i have set it up, which is important.

my team is called---the great equalizer reclaims
    I reckon i will win this league.

I have set up a league, its called

boards.ie season 4

will it be the triple fozzy vince show again. well its up to ye to stop us. jongore, bob squish and reganio should put up a better show this time. i reckon. reganio was good enough, in season 3 to finish 2nd, but the last few weeks let him down.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

triple h wrote:
    i reckon. reganio was good enough, in season 3 to finish 2nd, but the last few weeks let him down.
    Ahh Thanks.

I am in, I stuck with Reganio Rebels. I'll pick a team later I am heading off to Iron Maiden now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'll sign up in a minute. I think this league was the main reason I was actually keeping up to date with WWE in the last few months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'm in! 'The Game's Revenge' for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

want to keep this thread up at the top.

come on people just try and stop the triple fozzy vince show. minto and reganio are not afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

i just joined up as afternoon delights (god i love anchorman) so look out for the new guy

• Advertisement

I just put my team into the league there

I just went back on to wwe.com and I cant see my new team. ie I can only see the team from last season is this normal or do you have to click on something diffrent.

reganio you are in for the new league, but you are called reganio rebels, again.

I have allways changed my name a little 'the great equalizer______', why? i just do it for the laugh. I dont know why your new name did not come up. vince has called himself king vin, i see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

triple h wrote:
    vince has called himself king vin, i see.

I thought it was fitting.

I thought it was fitting.
    :D . Ok I am going to register again ignore the Reganio Rebels or can you kick them out of league.

• Advertisement

Right I am in as The Reganio Foundation.

Come on people their is only 6 of us and me, deathray and minto are going to need all the help we can get to stop the big three.

less than 3 weeks left, it will fly, what is 3 weeks nowadays.

triple h wrote:
    less than 3 weeks left, it will fly, what is 3 weeks nowadays.
    Its 21 days I hear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'll sign up again and hopefully remember to follow it this time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'm in too as SamoaJones. Musclebusters all round :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'm in too as SamoaJones. Musclebusters all round :)

I'm gonna make you tap like Angle did to Joe at Genisis!! ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

We shall see...

just to remind people, we have 8 or 9 teams so far ( not sure, will check in the next day or two) and it starts monday week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

XXX Treme will give it another go (9 teams in now)

1 afternoon delights
    2 Fozzstars
    3 Reganio Rebels
    4 socercrazed
    5 The Devilship
    6 The Game's Revenge
    7 the great equalizer reclaims
    8 The Reganio Foundation
    9 XXX Treme

• Advertisement

Good stuff, I'm already in second place

jongore wrote:
    1 afternoon delights
    2 Fozzstars
    3 Reganio Rebels
    4 socercrazed
    5 The Devilship
    6 The Game's Revenge
    8 The Reganio Foundation
    9 XXX Treme
    No we only have 8 teams I am in it twice. Forget about Reganio Rebels.

how we stand , so far, for season 4

1 afternoon delights
    deathray
    2 Fozzstars
    fozzy
    3 Reganio Rebels
    4 socercrazed
    ???? TNA SPY --maybe, is tis a bogus team
    5 The Devilship
    xylophonic
    6 The Game's Revenge
    minto
    (me) triple h
    8 The Reganio Foundation
    reganio 2
    9 XXX Treme
    jongore

PROBLEM PROBLEM PROBLEM PROBLEM PROBLEM

king vin---- vince
    this team has vanished
    and
    samoajones
    jericholic
    vanished also

these two teams were in our league and now are gone. I wonder is this a wwe mistake. i wonder are these two teams in a diff. league. this could also explain, maybe, why we have had bogus teams in our league in the past.

reganio----go into your reganio rebels team and leave the league, i forget how you do it, but fiddle around for a while and you might accidentaly figure it out. ( thats how i do the the internet and computers, fiddle and 90% of the time it works for me)
    vince and jericolic you might have to fiddle around in the league you are in (might be in) so you can come back to your home league. OR have the two of ye backstabbed us.

I think I have to wait for the season to start to leave.

tomorrow, monday 22nd, new league starts.

we have 7 teams and 1 spy team and no king vin team. Vince has left our league. so this league will / could, be the triple fozzy show.

Maybe a small league is good, the last 3 leagues we had roughly 14 in each league but only 6 or 7 were doing something the rest never changed their teams and it looked like they gave up after a while. looking at this season 4 (for us) it looks like we have team managers that will work at it and make fozzy and myself work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Back to reclaim 6th place is... "Irony is a dead scene" lets hope my slip down the league doesnt continue....

I think I've got a nice little team for this week. I don't think we had a league during the Royal Rumble before, did we? Because I'm not really sure what sort of strategy is best. Maybe a load of cheaper wrestlers who are in the Rumble match, or maybe the people in the title matches

Fozzy wrote:
    I think I've got a nice little team for this week. I don't think we had a league during the Royal Rumble before, did we? Because I'm not really sure what sort of strategy is best. Maybe a load of cheaper wrestlers who are in the Rumble match, or maybe the people in the title matches

That is exactly waht is on my mind, fozzy and like you i also reckon i have a good team.

Just had a quick look at everybodys team. Rganio and Jongore will score big in RAW tonight. Fozzy and myself will score big in smackdown.

Minto , Xylophnonic and Bob squish teams look good too. But deathray 4000 did not pick a full team.

let the battle start

• Advertisement

Come on the Miz!

stupid thing wouldnt let me log in. fixed now

stupid thing wouldnt let me log in. fixed now

What is stupid the wwe site or your computer. you do know 12 midnight monday is the deadline.

Fixed now----looks like you have picked week 2 now. be careful. your week one still stays as it was at midnight.

Fozzy and myself scored aprox 20 points each last night, i guess. the rest bar deathray scored between 40-80 aprox, last night, i guess. But dont worry I reckon we will all be pretty close by the end of the week.

Its funny how the two that will be 1 and 2 in the end scored small last night, or have we a fight on our hands.

i know my picks dont kick in till next week but sure i only need 9 weeks

Just saw the raw results. its better than i expected. I was full sure the leader would be 4 times my score, but the leader is 3 times my score, thats good. I expect to do well in smack down. I am full sure fozzy is happy too. I also expect to do well on sunday as i picked this weeks team for sunday, i did not pick it for raw or smack down ( they are a bonus) i picked it based on sunday.

May the best be top on sunday. Good luck to everyone (i forgot to wish everyone good luck before we started)

after seeing the results after ECW, saturday morning after smack down I expect the table to look something like this. Bear in mind i am only speculating , i reckon ----Reganio and jongore will be around the 145 mark
    bob squish to be around the 135 mark
    xylophonic, fozzy and myself to be around the 120 mark----minto to be around the 110 mark and poor deathray, well there are 9 more weeks.----
    sure enough, one never knows what a wreslter is going to score. But all i know is i expect to be 25 points behind the leader going into the rumble. that would make me happy.

• Advertisement

heres the latest
    Rank Team Score Average
    1 The Reganio Foundation 117 117.0
    2 XXX Treme 111 111.0
    3 Irony is a dead scene 98 98.0
    4 The Devilship 90 90.0
    5 The Game's Revenge 90 90.0
    6 the great equalizer reclaims 50 50.0
    7 Fozzstars 45 45.0
    8 afternoon delights 22 22.0
    9 Reganio Rebels 0 0.0
    im coming for you fozzy slowly slowly and all that

Haha, it's such a deceptive looking table! I think I'll do alright, considering that weapons will count in the Umaga/Cena match, and I don't think anyone else has the two of them

you know weapons dont get points in that match
    As for foreign objects, they always count unless they are considered inherent to a match (for example, a ladder does not count in a Ladder Match, while nothing would count in matches like Extreme Rules, I Quit or LAST MAN STANDING).
    from wwe.com

****! I read the rules to make sure I was thinking right, and nowhere was a last man standing match mentioned. Just about every other specialty match was though

Just reading a "board ruling" from Raw, it says that Chris Masters is getting signature move victory points because the Masterlock was the last move before the match ended. It ended with Super Crazy pinning Masters while in the Masterlock himself. I don't trust them at all anymore, that's two stupid rulings they've made!

Everything really depends on the rumble, if you get a guy that starts early and eliminates a few superstars you'll do well.
    I though Mercury and Matt Hardy where good value for the Tag match and you can be fairly sure that someone will use wepons at some stage in this one.;)

At least I remembered to pick my team for week 1 this time:D

• Advertisement

Mercury's not in the Rumble though, the other three guys are, so they're probably better value

Mercury and Matt Hardy will be in the tag match though, so I still figured them at good value.:)

HOW WE STAND AFTER SNACKDOWN

triple h
    xylophonic
    fozzy
    reganio
    minto
    bob squish
    jongore
    deathray

after watching smackdown last night I knew i would be topping the board this morning. I expected to see fozzy in 2nd place on about 170 points, i wonder will the scores be updated again later.

triple h wrote:
    SNACKDOWN
    They are really trying to appeal to over weight americans now. Some would say that just takes the biscuit (sorry).

Happy enough with 4th for the moment but its really all dependent on the Rumble I have Khali and he is bound to throw a few people out.

End of week 1
    reganio 2---408
    2----fozzy----403
    me----397
    4---bob squish----369
    5---minto---363
    6---jongore---327
    7---xylophonic---313
    8---deathray 4000----147

Lord I did awful bad in the rumble itself. I took a chance cause if umaga and test had won I would have cleaned up. It was a chance.

Picking a team in week 2 is hard. I dont know how i will do , but i guess everyone is in the same boat. Some will be lucky with their teams , some will be in hard luck.

just had a look at everybodys team

myself, reganio, xylophonic and jongore will score big in raw. Fozzy's team is good enough in both shows to bring the bacon home. But I like the look of jongore's team. i reckon myself and reganio will score the same this week, the same in each show too, i reckon.

triple h wrote:
    I reckon myself and reganio will score the same this week, the same in each show too, i reckon.
    Suits me more than you:p :D

heading into smackdown. this is how we look

triple h----502
    minto
    reganio
    jongore
    fozzy
    bob squish
    xylophonic
    deathray 4000----220

I am afraid poor old deathray has a mountain to climb. But if you look at my score of 502 and xylophonic score of 434 you realize that is not much and that any one of us could still win the league.

It will be very interesting to see how smackdown goes for us. I cant call it, as sometimes smackdown can let you down.

Hmm, interesting results. Can't say I understand the Raw tag title change. I had to pick my team on the Monday without looking at any spoilers, that's why it's a bit of a random team, I didn't have a clue who to pick

Bad bad bad.

cena and shawn are on smack down tonight, I just hope they do not have a match. let them talk.

Why, why why? well minto has cena, and jongore has the two of them. If cena and shwan were not going to show up on SD, them minto and jongore would only have 2 SD superstars, now they have 4 superatars tonight, thats bad, for me, as long as they have no match i am safe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement