Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

season 4 fantasy (results and comments)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Why would anyone want to?! It sounds like an awful show, I haven't watched it since the first few weeks, and once or twice when Punk has had a decent length match. I seem to do better when I pick the people I think will lose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

scores after raw

1 the great equalizer reclaims 1287
    2 King Vin 1232
    3 XXX Treme 1207
    4 Fozzstars 1133
    5 The Reganio Foundation 1094
    6 Irony is a dead scene 1042
    7 Marsh magic 1014
    8 The Devilship 1001
    9 The Game's Revenge 956
    10 afternoon delights 868
    11 Reganio Rebels 0 0.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

RAW SCORES FROM LAST NIGHT

1 the great equalizer reclaims 173
    2 The Reganio Foundation 109
    3 XXX Treme 107
    4 Irony is a dead scene 84
    5 afternoon delights 72
    6 King Vin 65
    7 The Game's Revenge 60
    8 Fozzstars 46
    9 Marsh magic 37
    10 The Devilship 31

raw was really really good to me last night, i can rest in peace now. vince and fozzy will claw back tonight, cant wait to see scores after ecw. I wonder will burke do something spectacular for me, now that would be luck! heh heh heh

21/02/2007 Scores after raw and ecw
    1 the great equalizer reclaims 179----triple h
    2 Fozzstars 164
    fozzy
    3 King Vin 145----vince
    4 The Game's Revenge 118----minto
    5 The Reganio Foundation 118
    reganio 2
    6 XXX Treme 118
    jongore
    7 Marsh magic 89
    8 Irony is a dead scene 84
    bob squish
    9 afternoon delights 78
    deathray 4000
    10 The Devilship 39
    xylophonic

vince is back in first place after ecw, but i clawed back a good bit. it is hard to say now who will be in first place after smack down vince or myself.
    1 King Vin 1312
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 1293
    3 Fozzstars 1251
    4 XXX Treme 1218

Fozzy could jump into first place, but i cant see that happening.
    jongore be careful, your slipping.
    I was sure fozzy was going at one stage. look at fozzy now, jesus.

I'll take a guess and say that triple h will be in front after SD. I think I picked a few people who weren't on SD the week

You shouldn't doubt me triple h! I think watching the shows makes you do better. I watched Raw and a bit of SD every week the season I won it. I didn't watch during the last season, when I did bad. I'm only starting to watch every week again now, and I seem to be picking up, wahey!

I should have explained myself a little better fozzy, i reckoned you would not be in first place at the end of this week. jesus, a foolish man would douubt you.

I did not read any smackdown spoilers, i will wait to see the show, cause of the reasons you said above, its so true.

looks ike the league is turning into the triple fozzy vince show again.

END OF WEEK 5
    STANDINGS

KING VIN
    triple h
    fozzy
    jongore

I reckon someone in this top 4 will win the league. Reganio in 5th place could, could come back. Reganio is i think, 100 points behind jongore, so it is one hell of a battle.

what we scored this week

1 the great equalizer reclaims 199
    2 Fozzstars 179
    3 The Reganio Foundation 171----you must top the high score chart for the next 5 weeks to stand any chance of winning the league.
    4 King Vin 153
    bad week, everyone has a bad week.
    5 Irony is a dead scene 151
    6 XXX Treme 134
    jongore, an awful week.
    7 The Game's Revenge 132
    8 afternoon delights 116
    9 Marsh magic 116
    10 The Devilship 76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

bloody hell, thye build Crymr Tyme up as a legit Tag Team and they don't even get an appearence, Burke only flashed that damn smile and snitsky just kicked someones head in:confused: I thought sure all of these would have had a match. May try something different for this week if I'm to gain back lost ground:D

When i was picking my team last week all that i was saying in my head ( while i was picking the team) was-- 'i must beat vince, i must beat vince'---that is a fact.
    I got a shock after RAW, I did not expect to score so high.

So same plan again for picking this weeks team. Actually, 'i must beat vince' stopped (in my head) when i was half way into my new team, so i stopped. i have 13.5 million still to spend on my new team.

jongore wrote:
    bloody hell, thye build Crymr Tyme up as a legit Tag Team and they don't even get an appearence, Burke only flashed that damn smile and snitsky just kicked someones head in:confused: I thought sure all of these would have had a match. May try something different for this week if I'm to gain back lost ground:D

That kept happening me the first few weeks, but I've stopped trying to think logically with my picks now. Cryme Time still haven't had that shot at the tag titles that they won the rights to at NYR

If I had picked Umaga and someone else instead of the 3 guys I picked who weren't on tv this week, I'd have been way ahead! There's always room for improvement. Vince and triple h would still be ahead by a big margin if they hadn't picked worse teams than me in the last few weeks

• Advertisement

thats right fozzy, that ppv week (week 4) was my worse week and your best, if it was the other way around it would have been lights out for you. A ppv week can have hugh rewards if all goes right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I think this week is gonna suck! Tbh, my whole season has sucked so far. Its just so hard to get into it this time. Anyone else having problems predicting this season?

To be honest Minto, i am having the same trouble picking teams this season. Last week i was fierce lucky. I changed this weeks team so many times, anyway this is what i have to say about teams this week

King Vin's team and my team look very alike , its scary. I reckon i might have the better team. If Shelton beats Jeff tonight, i reckon i will be on top at the end of the week. If Jeff beats Shelton tonight, i reckon it will be close. We also expect rated RKO to win the belts back.

Fozzy---tag team belts, you are too safe. You are like Bob squish picking loads of Smack Down guys. I find SD dicey. I can never understand why so many SD guys are not on tv every week, I try to stay away from SD, bar, when there is no SD ppv.

Jongore-- has a good team as usual. I cant figure out why you are not in the top 2, you always have a good team. Maybe you have no luck. I always say that no matter who you are, no matter what you do and no matter how good you are, you must have luck with you.

All top 4 team picked Lashley, why, because ECW is like the twilight zone with lashley winning the belt every time.
    The top 3 teams picked Mr Kennedy.

Reganio--- I had to laugh when i saw your team, this is no lie, but your team looks like a team i nearly picked earlier in the day. i had it wrote on a sticky note, 80% the same.

I picked my team on Sunday with the intention to maybe change it last night, but I completely forgot. I'm a bit annoyed now, because I heard last week that there were ads for Lashley vs Holly in a cage on ECW, but I forgot about that too til now, just saw the ad on WWE.com. At least I have Lashley, though everyone else does too. I meant to pick Jeff aswell, but that might pay off in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

triple h wrote:
    Reganio--- I had to laugh when i saw your team, this is no lie, but your team looks like a team i nearly picked earlier in the day. i had it wrote on a sticky note, 80% the same.
    Is that good or bad???

And yes Minto I am finding it very hard to get into this one as I just havnt had time to watch the shows and am pretty much going on guess work.

Raw scores:

The Game's Revenge 101
    The Reganio Foundation 87
    Irony is a dead scene 86
    the great equalizer reclaims 79
    Marsh magic 77
    afternoon delights 76
    King Vin 68
    Fozzstars 57
    XXX Treme 53
    The Devilship 47

Which puts triple h in front by 5 points as it stands

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Is that good or bad???

I will let you know at the end of the week. depends on what scores we get.
    Did you ever wonder what a team you had picked a few hours before the deadline would have scored if you did not change it. Some weeks like this one (which was so hard to pick cause so many SD guys were not on TV) are hard to pick
    you pick a team and you think its great---come back a few hours later and it does not look so hot any more. with your team i will know if i should have change or not. 80% the same, i had it.

what we have scored for ECW/ RAW
    1 the great equalizer reclaims 185
    2 The Game's Revenge 179
    3 afternoon delights 165
    4 Marsh magic 163
    5 King Vin 157
    6 The Reganio Foundation 153
    7 Fozzstars 146
    8 XXX Treme 142
    9 The Devilship 125
    10 Irony is a dead scene 86

jesus, reganio, i was lucky i changed my team and i was full sure i made a mistake changing it.

HEADING INTO SMACKDOWN
    1 the great equalizer reclaims 1499
    2 King Vin 1477
    3 Fozzstars 1412
    4 XXX Treme 1376
    5 The Reganio Foundation 1310
    6 Marsh magic 1256
    7 The Game's Revenge 1207
    8 Irony is a dead scene 1196
    9 The Devilship 1171
    10 afternoon delights 1077

Now god please dont let deuce and domino and little bastard win matches on smack down. please.
    Its a pity jongore but it looks like we lost you and you are out of the title hunt now. sorry.

I am on my way to winning the league wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo

Don't get too excited just yet! I'm still here!

• Advertisement

what we scored in week 6
    1 afternoon delights 257----it really is a pity you messed up your first week.
    2 Fozzstars 245
    deadly, absolutely deadly. one can never write fozzy off.
    3 the great equalizer reclaims 231
    happy enough, i beat king vin.
    4 The Reganio Foundation 220
    5 The Game's Revenge 213
    6 Marsh magic 212
    7 King Vin 209
    i like that score
    8 The Devilship 183
    9 XXX Treme 174
    jesus your team looked great, on paper.
    10 Irony is a dead scene 146

HOW WE STAND AFTER WEEK 6

1 the great equalizer reclaims 1545
    2 King Vin 1529
    3 Fozzstars 1511
    4 XXX Treme 1408
    5 The Reganio Foundation 1377
    6 Marsh magic 1305
    7 Irony is a dead scene 1256
    8 The Game's Revenge 1241
    9 The Devilship 1229
    10 afternoon delights 1169

*** Although i would love to be running away with the league i am happy the top 3 are so close, i like to see it that way.
    ***We lost jongore this week.
    *** It just goes to show how tough it is up at the top. take myself, vince and fozzy, we all picked Lashley and Kennedy, if one of us did not pick one of those two (lashley or ken) or worse we picked neither guy, we could have been ruined.

The top 3 (only ones I looked at) have moved up by 12 points each. I was gettin excited when I noticed I had more, until I looked at the other scores too

I had 3 very good picks, 3 decent picks, and 3 picks who basically did nothing more than appear on tv. I seem to always have 2 or 3 guys who do nothing, I'm waiting for the week when all my guys score big. Incidentally, I moved up about 2000 places in the overall rankings in the last week. Must've been a bad week for a lot of people

Carlito and Holly were two good picks that would have given me another 46 points if I'd picked them instead of my 3 bad ones! I'm lookin to take the lead this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Aragh! What a week:rolleyes: If it wasn't for Lashly I probley would have got 40 points for the week! Umaga, I only had 2 who had a match:mad: , Ah well may struggle on and see if I can hang on to 4th

jongore wrote:
    Aragh! What a week:rolleyes: If it wasn't for Lashly I probley would have got 40 points for the week! Umaga, I only had 2 who had a match:mad: , Ah well may struggle on and see if I can hang on to 4th

well, jongore, you are 140 points behind the leader, you are not out of it and yet you are. If that was myself fozzy or vince in the same place as you are now i would be saying we are still in it. The problem for you is that the 3 top dogs are ahead of you, one of us might slip up, but all 3 of us slipping up, well lets face it that is not going to happen. you are like Bolton and 3 of us are like man utd, arsenal and chelsea.

If i was like Bolton (you) i would look at where i am now and say to myself 'ok, i am 100 points (aprox) behind 3rd place, so for week 7 and 8 i will try to close the gap to 3rd palce. If that works i will continue with waht i am doing for week 9 and 10. If week 7 and 8 dont work out for me i will try something new for the last two weeks like, take chances i would never take before, a new plan so that i might learn something for the next league'

In all the leagues we have done so far, myself, fozzy and vince have finished in the top 4 at the end. Now ask yourself and this includes reganio 2 and deathray 4000 ( who shows some promise for the future) what are you going to do to stop the top 3 teams next time.

Picked my preliminary team for this week. Slightly risky team, but I haven't got much of an idea what's going to happen this week. A very risky pick could be to have the ref for Lashley vs Umaga on your team....

Has anyone else noticed that since WWE.com got a makeover a month or so ago, the Fantasy League pages still have the old layout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

triple h wrote:
    In all the leagues we have done so far, myself, fozzy and vince have finished in the top 4 at the end. Now ask yourself and this includes reganio 2 and deathray 4000 ( who shows some promise for the future) what are you going to do to stop the top 3 teams next time.

well my first step would be to pick a team for week 1;).

• Advertisement

i agree fozzy, i have not got a fecking clue as to what is going to happen this week too. Also, like you my team is risky. I have at this moment ( i am sure my team will change at least 3 times by tomorrow) in time my smallest team (of players) since we started. But all is preliminary, i remember in the last league i got caught out one week when the deadline for picking was changed and i lost ground and never recovered after it, well never again will that happen to me.

I remember the very first thought that came into my head when i saw the make-over in wwe. com was ---what will the fantasy page look like----

I've actually got the most (or at least one of my biggest) number of picks this week. I was hoping there'd be some more details on their previews, but they're the same as yesterday. I'm more confident now than I was though! I'm lookin forward to takin the lead this week

I am not happy at all about my team. i am going to make some changes in a few minutes. It is much harder when you are in 1st place, well thats what i have always found over the last few leagues.

strange strange strange

I have 9 players on my team
    Vince has 9 players too
    WE SHARE 7 PLAYERS. strange strange strange

As for Fozzy---i am....you know i dont know what i am. What a strange strange strange team you have fozzy. I will say one thing if it works( and it could) you are for sure going to take the lead.

Note to jongore, reganio 2, bob squish, deathray and others
    what fozzy did should be noted by ye, this is brave, i would have done the same as him if i was in his place. myself and vince are playing safe, we have to.
    Fair juice to you fozzy, what a team, you played raw safe and you are banking on ecw and SD to pay big. If it does not work you will fall and if lashley scores big again you are in deep. I nearly dropped lashley, but at the last minute i put him in.

Not only did Khali coming out of the dressing room ruin a match, but that act ruined my chances of straying in first place after RAW. I reckon vince is in 1st place, but not by much. F U Khali ( cena style) thats what i would do to him right now if i saw him.

• Advertisement

I put a lot of thought into my team! I'm thinking that Batista will cause Taker to lose, so I'm better off with Finlay. Edge, Shawn and Cena I didn't think would score big this week and
    I was assuming Mercury would kick start some sort of MNM match for WM this week, and that Ashley would appear sometime during the women's title match. I was right!
    I'm thinkin that MVP will get a win this week, as he didn't last week and apparently he's goin for the US title at WM, so he needs a win. I can't justify some of my other picks, and me saying all this was to try to re-justify to myself why I picked some of those! It'll be an interesting week

Ooh, just noticed that
    Umaga was a good pick for Vince

what we scored last night on raw 5th march

1 afternoon delights 114
    2 King Vin 108
    3 XXX Treme 104
    4 The Game's Revenge 103
    5 the great equalizer reclaims 88
    6 Fozzstars 81
    7 The Reganio Foundation 76
    8 Marsh magic 68
    9 Irony is a dead scene 55
    10 The Devilship 18

What the top 3 look like now.

1 King Vin 1649
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 1645
    3 Fozzstars 1604

Fozzy will do well in SD, vince and i will not. could be wrong, but i dont think i am wrong.

I think I picked 3 guys again this week who didn't have matches. I hope it'll be a close one this week....as I think I also picked 3 guys who lost

Fozzy wrote:
    I think I picked 3 guys again this week who didn't have matches. I hope it'll be a close one this week....as I think I also picked 3 guys who lost

Good, i was afraid of you this week. I know one could look up the SD results, but i never look it up, i always wait to see SD on friday, on tv. I was tempted to look up the SD results this morning because of your team fozzy. But in the end i did'nt. your message has eased my mind, you did'nt have to do that as you could have had me worried for the rest of the week.

If i were to guess, i reckon (and this is a guess) the gap between 1st and 3rd will be about 15 points. As i have said before, i like when a few are in with a chance of winning and it looks like it is going to go that way until the last day.

HEADING INTO SMACK DOWN

1 King Vin 1652
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 1648
    3 Fozzstars 1621

Saturday 10th march 2007

SCORES FOR WEEK 7
    1 King Vin 195
    2 XXX Treme 180
    3 the great equalizer reclaims 172
    4 afternoon delights 170
    5 The Game's Revenge 153
    6 Fozzstars 150
    7 The Reganio Foundation 133
    8 Irony is a dead scene 132
    9 Marsh magic 132
    10 The Devilship 68

vince and myself had a team of 9 each, we shared 7 of the same players. looks like umaga and ashley were a better pick than carlito and kenny.

Vince and myself had the great khali---he scored big in SD and that screwed fozzy's chances of catching us this week, hard luck fozzy, heh hehe heheh. sorry thats my evil laugh, it just comes out, cant help it.

ENO OF WEEK 7

1 King Vin 1736
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 1729
    3 Fozzstars 1673
    4 XXX Treme 1599
    5 The Reganio Foundation 1521
    6 Marsh magic 1448
    7 The Game's Revenge 1405
    8 Irony is a dead scene 1388
    9 afternoon delights 1351
    10 The Devilship 1308

still 3 of us in it, but week 8 is a very very important week for fozzy.

Ah, that's bull****! I was a bit apprehensive before SD, so I did a quick tally of our points, I had Vince in front of me by 3 points for the week and triple h just behind. None of the spoilers mentioned Khali's 11 object shots! It reminds me of the time some midcard guy had 20 or so object shots one week, completely skews the points!

I might go easy on week 8, I think week 9 is more important

Looks like Carlito is going to get in to the money on the bank match, only match announced so far for this week

yeah, it was unfair to you fozzy. But i have said it loads of times and i am not messing when i say this---Smack Down is dicey, it can let you down big time , for some strange reason, i try to pick feck all SD players and i do better for doing that. you never know what will happen in SD or what will not happen in it.

I think (I might be wrong though) that America has brought their daylight savings time forward, so this week the deadline for the Fantasy League is 11pm, not 12am. I might be wrong, but if it's not this week then it's next week. Could've been last week aswell though

Only one match announced for the whole of this week. Very hard to decide on a team

Christ,
    Came home from football, like every monday, had a quick shower and went online to look at my team. i sold kristal and kennedy and bought thorn and cor von. felt happy about the change. wrote down vince's team and fozzy's team on a piece of paper, came in here, saw fozzy's daylight savings message, left, went to wwe, saw i still had kennedy and kristal for week 8 and not my new picks. I finish playing football at 11 on mondays. thats life.

Anyway, i have 10 players, vince has 10 players too.
    We share 7 of the same players. these will make the diff..
    vince
    umaga----nitro
    mercury
    Me----kennedy
    kane ----melina

Fozzy went for 3 players in the same match, is that wise.

It won't let me look at your week 8 teams yet for whatever reason. I could've gambled and ended up picking someone who loses, but seeing as two of the people I picked in the triple threat will lose anyway, I thought I'd play it a little safer as they will also get specialty match points

Vince must think that MNM will be doing something to get onto the card at WM this week. I thought the same about MVP last week, and it turned out to be him asking Teddy Long for a match. Kane will do something on Raw I think. Other than that, I'm completely lost on what's goin to happen, but I hope Chavo retains his title!

Raw must be on at 1 so if the rosters did lock at 11. Suppose I'll watch tonight

• Advertisement

vince and myself scored BIG last night, vince holds the edge over me now, but i will gain back points on SD.

I think this is a bad week for fozzy, we may even lose fozzy in the title race. But as i have said before the 3 of us (vince, fozzy and myself) can never really be wrote off unless the maths say so. But fozzy has a big hill to climb now.

RAW scores 12/3/07

1 King Vin 122
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 115
    3 Irony is a dead scene 104
    4 The Reganio Foundation 102
    5 afternoon delights 90
    6 XXX Treme 81
    7 Fozzstars 75
    8 Marsh magic 73
    9 The Game's Revenge 69
    10 The Devilship 51

I reckon i will be in 1st place at the end of the week, even if kane and mr kennedy lose on me.
    I think fozzy is gone.

1 King Vin 1858
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 1844
    3 Fozzstars 1748

As soon as that first match was announced on Raw, I was convinced Vince had us all beaten! Didn't turn out as bad as I thought, but still bad. Remember though, I said I'd catch up in week 9, not week 8!

WHAT WE SCORED IN WEEK 8

1 the great equalizer reclaims 233
    2 King Vin 232
    3 Marsh magic 207
    4 XXX Treme 194
    5 afternoon delights 178
    6 The Game's Revenge 174
    7 The Reganio Foundation 163
    8 Irony is a dead scene 152
    9 Fozzstars 150
    10 The Devilship 140

not fair, i had the advantage going into SD over vince, but what happens---kennedy loses & kane's match ends up not a match. But to rub salt into my wound joey f-ing mercury and johnny f-ing nitro are on SD (you would think raw was enough for them) and that helps vince.
    I cant see fozzy come back into the title race, but fozzy cannot be wrote off yet, and the last week is a ppv week.

END OF WEEK 8 (saturday 17th march)

1 King Vin 1968
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 1962
    3 Fozzstars 1823
    4 XXX Treme 1793
    5 The Reganio Foundation 1684
    6 Marsh magic 1655
    7 The Game's Revenge 1579
    8 Irony is a dead scene 1540
    9 afternoon delights 1529
    10 The Devilship 1442

Every week (in this season) in our league i ... (in fact all of us) ...have found it very very hard to pick a team each week. This week, week 9, i have found it to be a very easy week to pick a team.

I reckon my team and vince's team will not be the same this week (for the past few weeks our teams have been 77% the same). Fozzy was right when he reckoned week 9 would be different. something big will happen this week a) vince will open a gap to 2nd place. b) i will be in first place and open a gap back to 2nd place. or c) fozzy will catch up to 1st and 2nd place.

This is also a week where jongore and deathray can score big if all falls right for them. Deathray should / could end up in 7th place.

But back to the top...something will change this week....

Like I said a few weeks ago, it's week 9 that I was looking to close the gap on. Week 8 was nothin, any loss was fine. Vince and triple h really need to watch out this week, as this is where I get right back up the top

OK, so, first of all my team and vince's team are 60% the same
    the different superstars for us are--
    VINCE=====Cena---Shawn---Ashley----Little B
    ME=======Striker----Benoit
    MVP----Matt Hardy

I am sorry fozzy but i cant see you catch up to my team and vince's team. you do have a good team.

As for my team and vince's team..... it is hard to know which is better. I picked shawn at first, then i heard JBL is not wrestling, so i dropped him, and i reckon the cena/ benoit match will not have a winner. I picked benoit cause i reckoned he would be on SD also.

Raw scores:

1 The Game's Revenge 126
    2 King Vin 112
    3 Marsh magic 95
    4 afternoon delights 94
    5 the great equalizer reclaims 91
    6 The Reganio Foundation 82
    7 XXX Treme 77
    8 Fozzstars 75
    9 Irony is a dead scene 65
    10 The Devilship 49

Overall standings after Raw:

1 King Vin 2080
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 2053
    3 Fozzstars 1898
    4 XXX Treme 1870
    5 The Reganio Foundation 1766
    6 Marsh magic 1750
    7 The Game's Revenge 1705
    8 afternoon delights 1623
    9 Irony is a dead scene 1602
    10 The Devilship 1497

I'm still very confident of scoring the most this week. There's not even 200 points between me and Vince, which is nothin

Heading into SD this is how we look. wenesday 21st of march 2007

1 King Vin 2139
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 2112
    3 Fozzstars 1964
    4 XXX Treme 1880
    5 Marsh magic 1808
    6 The Reganio Foundation 1796
    7 The Game's Revenge 1763
    8 afternoon delights 1656
    9 Irony is a dead scene 1605
    10 The Devilship 1561

I am 27 points behind vince, i have mvp. benoit and matt, i hope these guys can do something for me. I will not look at SD spoilers, so i have to wait another 27-29 hours to know how it all works out.

fozzy----i think you are gone. I will put it like this to you fozzy---I (trilp h) have not have a flu or cold in any shape or form for the past year and a half to two years, now that is amazing( and i cant explain how i am so lucky).----If you win this league i would consider that more amazing than me going nearly two years without a flu / cold. you would want to be at least 50 points behind me this saturday to stand any chance of winning and sorry i cant see it.

• Advertisement

WHAT WE SCORED IN WEEK 9

1 The Game's Revenge 245
    2 the great equalizer reclaims 231
    3 Fozzstars 226
    4 King Vin 217
    5 Marsh magic 211
    6 The Devilship 182
    7 The Reganio Foundation 179
    8 afternoon delights 162
    9 XXX Treme 138
    10 Irony is a dead scene 125

END OF WEEK 9

1 the great equalizer reclaims 2193
    2 King Vin 2185
    3 Fozzstars 2049
    4 XXX Treme 1931
    5 Marsh magic 1866
    6 The Reganio Foundation 1863
    7 The Game's Revenge 1824
    8 afternoon delights 1691
    9 Irony is a dead scene 1662
    10 The Devilship 1630

I see minto did not want to give up no.7 to deathray, so minto up the game to score the most this week.

Well, the last week is starting on monday, it is going to be vince or me winning the league. In some way it will be a pity one of us ends up in 2nd cause we have been so close all season. But in every league we had i have always said in the very first message who is going to win the league, and i have never been wrong. In this league i said in the very first message that i would win and i reckon i have called it right again. MAY THE BEST MAN WIN.

I have picked my week 10 team, i am so happy with it i reckon i will not change it. This team will win the league for me.

Advertisement