Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dry-clean clothes on delicate cycle..

• 20-12-2006 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry.. had no idea where to put this.

Have a Next Jacket which is in need of a clean but it's dry-clean only. Won't put it in DryCleaner's at this point as they won't have it done before Christmas and would like it for over the Christmas.

Any chance i could put it in the machine at a delicate cycle.. good idea / bad idea?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Im not too sure about the delicate spin to be honest, i dont think id risk it, but if you do try and put it in the cleaners, some places will have it ready the next day at an extra cost, although given time of year they may or maynot provide this service. worth a try though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

It depends what kind of material it is. I have washed a good few tops in the delicate cycle (30c) and they have come out perfect. I would not waste my money on dry cleaning. Some manufacturers go over the top on their dry cleaning specifications just to cover their a**, when there is no need to go to the expense. HOWEVER, it does depend on the material in question.

Advertisement