Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Bill

Options
  • 20-12-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

Just got the NTL bill today and at the bottom it has under other charges "broadband offer debot adjustment" costing 40.82.
    i rang NTL, gained some grandkids while on the phone :D
    got through to some new department in belfast and tehy hadnt a notion what it was... just wondering if anyone else got this on there bill.
    im strongly considering leaving NTL BB, they have such bad customer service, and if you do have a problem it takes over a week for them to get here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

thats an extra 2e and comes into effect in april.... bit of a differebt scenario. but thanks anyhows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Yeah i've got the same, but mine is for 17.99, they are also charging me for the TV Cable which i am supposed to be getting free for the year.
    Perhaps UPC aren't going to honour the offers that NTL were giving out during the summer. Will be on to them in the morning to sort it out

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Noelie wrote:
    Will be on to them in the morning to sort it out

I wish you the very best of luck in you quest:)

Advertisement