Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panic Stations!!!

Options
  • 20-12-2006 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

what am i like leaving things to the last minute every year... Decided to head to town this evening to pick out where i'll get the iPod nano for my g/f.
    Its seems like they cant be got anywhere! Went to Spectra photo beside the moderne and yer man pretty much laughed at me. all he has left is the 8gb one for €259, (fcuk that)
    So i went to argos and there completely sold out of all nano's! I asked the girl behind the counter and she said they aint gettin anymore before xmas...

HELP!!! I am gonna get my knob cut off if i dont get her one of these!
    Anywhere else sell them in town or wilton/mahon/blackpool shopping centre's?
    all help appreciated...
    cheers guys...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

I was in Currys out by Mahon Point yesterday and I browsed through their MP3 players(as you do). They had iPod nanos on display. Whether they have any available or not is another matter. You should give them a ring and ask. If they do have em, get them to hold one for you until you can get out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Dixons in Ballincollig have a large range of mp3 players in stock, not sure about the nanos though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I was in Smyths on the Kinsale Road yesterday, they had them in a display case. Didn't look like display models. The O2 store in Daunt Square used to have them too. Dunno about prices in either of those locations, but Smyths would probably be more competitive. At the very least you'll get better support, the guys in the O2 store were just plain ignorant when I asked about them last year.

adam

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

wehn ppl come into my shop looking for pink nanos i just laugh at them too, theyve been fairly hard to get since early december

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

i spend 5days searching for a fone,managed to get it indouglas court 3g shop,they had some on display.ring around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

You did try the Apple Store on the Model Farm Road? For all I know they might not even sell them....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

HELP!!! I am gonna get my knob cut off if i dont get her one of these!

I guess you would have to change youe boards name then :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭betelgeuse

If you know anyone working in Apple up in Hollyhill they should be able to get one for you (although not before the 25th at this stage I'm afraid).

30% discount as well :D

Advertisement