Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scouts in North Tipp.

• 20-12-2006 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know of any scout groups in North Tipp?
    I have an 8 year old lad who wants to join one...

E.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

what part of north tipp? i'll get back to you with contact details if you like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

what part of north tipp? i'll get back to you with contact details if you like

Near Nenagh....

E.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭jem

Home

http://homepage.eircom.net/~sbssite/

Welcome to the Slieve Bloom Scout County Website!

Slieve Bloom Scout County is located in the Midlands of Ireland, covering Laois, Offaly and a significant part of North Tipperary. The County name comes from the mountain range in the middle of our County where much of our Scouting occurs. Our County has 14 groups.
    The county was formed on January 1st 2004 along with the new national scouting association of Ireland, Scouting Ireland. The County is made up of the old Cois Deirge, South Midlands and the Laois part of Kildare & Leighlin Regions of Scouting Ireland (CSI) and the old Slieve Bloom District of Scouting Ireland (SAI). The County is part of the Southern Eastern Province.

The County Office is located in the Scout Den in Tullamore. To find out details on any activity / events or scouting in general ring Brigid in the Office on (057)9328288

Advertisement