Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star trek legacy

Options
  • 20-12-2006 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has played it and if so, whats the mulitplayer like?

**edit** never mind, I thought it was out but it seems its not out till friday.

How the hell do I delete this? :confused: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Edit - Delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Tried it, not seeing the option.

**edit** however I get the option for this post, I guess I dont have permission to delete threads I started.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I think they removed that feature, like they removed that part of your brain that is capable of checking the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

reviews dont seem good for it & any of the vids i have seen dont impress me either

krazy_8s wrote:
    I think they removed that feature, like they removed that part of your brain that is capable of checking the date.

Wow what a C unt :eek:

madrab wrote:
    reviews dont seem good for it & any of the vids i have seen dont impress me either

It's ****e, dont waste your money on it. Graphics are terrible, gameplay isnt very riveting. Dont get me started on the bugs and god awful multiplayer setup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Graphics are terrible? Compared to what exactly?? I'm the biggest graphics whore ever and this game is very sweet in the visual department imo. The first 360 game (including gears) that actually uses anti-aliasing properly (if you have gears on a decent monitor you can see a gridding effect on certain objects - doa has it too) but legacy is very creamy. Some of the nebulas look a teeny bit repetitive in the zoomed out map view but everything else looks fantastic ffs.

I'm halfway through Kirk's story and it only gets better the more I play.

Great music, brilliant graphics and the gameplay works well once you understand it - are people playing the pc version or something? 360 version is savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

omg my brother informed me he just bought me the pc version >_< i dont think my pc can play it

and its ment to be ****

worse game.....ever :rolleyes:

lol every site/forum I go to about this game has the PC people saying its ****e and the 360 guys loving it. Even reviews are the same, terrible for the PC , and decent for the 360.

PC gamers are just used to a different standard of gameplay and depth.

Plus the graphics dont look much better then starfleet command 3. The planets are about the same size as a borg cube ffs.

And when big objects such as space stations blow up, you just see these big crappy blocks break apart... much like Freespace 2 which is fkin 6 years old or something.

I could actually go on forever about the visuals. but I could forgive it all if the game itself wasnt such a rushed and buggy mother****er. You cannot even set up what ships you want to fight against in skirmish mode???? such a basic thing!!! So you cant set up those battles the way you want. The computer just picks for itself.:mad:

The only way is on a lan game (joining online is next to impossible) had a decent amount of fun playing lan with a m8 there. & there is a bit of enjoyment to be found in the missions. However the game could have easily been so much better.

Bring on the mods.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

visuals are not that great buts its a good game if you have 15 mins to kill before bed or going drinking

• Advertisement

User45701 wrote:
    visuals are not that great buts its a good game if you have 15 mins to kill before bed or going drinking

Ie not worth 40 euro the controls are just awful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ye the controls are a load of ****e

Advertisement