Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Dog Groom!

Options
  • 21-12-2006 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi I am a pro dog groomer doing top exam 17/18 feb 2007 in south dublin and need an English cocker/Schnauzer/Poodle and Westie to groom....the dogs would receive A FREE FULL GROOM to the breed standard...I can arrange transport or owners welcome to bring dogs on the days etc..they will only be needed approx 2 hours on each day.....ONLY REQUIREMENT is min6/8 weeks of coat growth hence the request now....many thanks Claeerie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

why not go on to http://petsireland.invisionzone.com and post it there - I know there are quiet a few people who have westies on that etc. or alternatively a rescue may have one of those dogs that needs grooming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 miss_sunshine

Hi there,

I want to groom my Scottish Terrier, but I don't really know where to start, would you be able to give me any tips on how I can do it myself as there are no professional dog groomers in my area...

Miss Sunshine

Advertisement