Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face tattoo

Options
  • 21-12-2006 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

Spotted a guy on the Luas last night with a tattoo running the whole way down the right side of his face, from temple to jaw - a single tribal-style curvy line - looked more navy than black.

First time I ever seen this (and a lot of people were having a sneaky stare!) and I was wondering, would many artists be happy to tattoo the face or would they be reluctant, i.e. making sure you knew what you were getting into etc

how do these hold up with facial ageing and stuff - same as anywhere else on the body?

and anyone got one and why?

edit:
    btw it looked well and suited him imo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Facial age faster then elsewhere as they're constantly exposed to the sun. Most artists wouldn't do facials unless you were in the industry or had spent years thinking about it. Some sham guys will do them straight off the street though, you want to avoid these guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Think I know the guy you're talking about, and he is in the industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ugliest

facetattoo.jpg

fella looks young enough...........street performer in berlin.

-suits him

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some can be amazing

MaoriTattooRGB.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah was thinkin the same but the maori one is hella cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I saw a guy over the summer who had his whole face tattooed. It was all sorts of colours. There was none around the eyes but that was it. Weird looking I have to say.

Advertisement