Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much has Christmas cost you? [so far!...]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

0. I haven't got anything yet :o

I did mine last weekend which wasn't too bad, but the next few days towns/cities all over Ireland will be mayhem - lots of people getting things done in a "hurry". I am staying out of town! Take some Natural Calms before you go shopping!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

total so far = 0.00. no panic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

little sis - €250 (trying to make up for years of neglect:p)
    bro - €40
    dad - €20 (might get him a book tomorrow too...)
    nephew - €60
    mum - €100ish (haven't got her anything yet, and it's her birthday on Crimbo day as well...)
    just got a few dvds and stuff to give to mates

so about €500ish so far... easily the most that I've ever spent (would've felt guilty about splashing out €420 on Wii related goodness for myself otherwise:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah about 500-ish I've spent so far, limited only by the fact that I've 18 euro left in my bank account...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

€100 on the brother
    €55 on dad
    €93 on mum
    €14 on best friend because we're not meant to be swapping pressies
    €150 on DVDs for myself. Really need to budget better. Oh and I got a Wii as my pressie so bought Wii Play and rubber skins for my wiimotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Including Christmas stocking fillers, presents, wrapping, booze & the entire cost of puting on dinner for 10, then it's over a grand. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

We did a kris krindle this year and i end up spending more than i should have always the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

500 on a trip to France as a present to myself...gonna have to get the rest of my presents tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

About 500 for friends + family. Would be alot more if I counted what I've bought for myself aswell though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement