Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M1 toll discount ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Banditboy_irl

Just wear an Irish DPM jkt, say your with 38 InF Bn ... They take your reg and away ya go ... Another Freebie

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Just wear an Irish DPM jkt, say your with 38 InF Bn ... They take your reg and away ya go ... Another Freebie

It is an offense to pass your self of as a member of the Defense Forces.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I think that's for commercial users only.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Padna

It turns out there's no discount with Eazypass (for private cars anyway) - in fact you pay extra with them bracuse of their admin charge. The best thing to do is to buy a 20 journey card at a manned toll booth, which I think costs €30.60 (10% discount). Then you also have to go through one of the manned booths to use the card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Banditboy_irl

Dub13 wrote:
    It is an offense to pass your self of as a member of the Defense Forces.

Works everytime for me either in the car or on the bike!!

If I get stopped ... Ahem! I produce my warrant card ... :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

What about paying with €50 notes every time people use the booths on the side exits/entrances at Drogheda. If they run out of change won't they have to let people through.

Just a thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

What about paying with €50 notes every time people use the booths on the side exits/entrances at Drogheda. If they run out of change won't they have to let people through.

Just a thought.

Twice i had to use €50 notes as i had no change, didnt realise this until i got to the booth and they let me through as it was late at night and she hadnt enough change. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

~Leanne~ wrote:
    Twice i had to use €50 notes as i had no change, didnt realise this until i got to the booth and they let me through as it was late at night and she hadnt enough change. :D

Cool, sounds like a cunning plan then! Thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

2 crimes at once, a good trick. Impersonating a member of the defence forces and stealing. Not to mention the fact that everyone else has to pay their share. Smacks of childish bravado:eek:

Advertisement