Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How dyou make visuals?

Options
  • 21-12-2006 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Hope its ok to post this here. I was wondering about making visuals...how hard is it, where do you start, what programmes you need etc?

If anyone could at least point me in the right direction that would be great.

Regards
    Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Do you mean like music video? If so thats a question I'd like the answer to myself. I may even pay someone to make one if they are any good at it.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I more mean the visuals that are projected in clubs and stuff. Usually montages of various images. I guess this question would be more suited to the audio-video forum:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Get a bunch of 42" plasmas and line the walls with them and play winamp visualisations on them!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭boidey

Cianos wrote:
    Hi
    I was wondering about making visuals...how hard is it, where do you start, what programmes you need etc?

Regards
    Cian
    One of the best all round progs is moonster,
    have a look @ www.audiovisualizers.com for a good overview of all apps available.

Advertisement