Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bluetooth radio, the cable problem

Options
  • 21-12-2006 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi

I bought a "Welltech" Mp3, bluetooth radio from LIDL, (fantastic value only €109!) works great, except the settings that i have to adjust everytime i turn it on. Did anyone buy this radio and solved this problem by any chance?

There is also a bluetooth cable, that i need to connect at the back of radio and then attach the other end anywhere on the dash (white circle on the pic).
    The question is what parts of the dash would i have to take off, to slide the cable in and out ? Is there any space inside just to put it in and pull the other end out?

Thanks in advance

Fiat Marea Weekend 1.6 99'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

do you lose the memory for the presets on the tuner as well?

Punto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maly07@poczta.o

colm_mcm wrote:
    do you lose the memory for the presets on the tuner as well?

Yup, i actually got the answer na www.fiatforum.com that u need to to switch yellow and red wire over in the ISO block and should be grand. Havent tried it yet though...

Punto I presume

colm_mcm wrote:
    Punto I presume

no, its fiat Marea Weekend but i'd say it should work in Punto too!

• Advertisement

hmmm. didn't think the wires in the Marea need reversing. In fact, I'm 99% certain that they don't

To be honest i wouldnt know (im a bit crap at cars :p ) i'll have a look tomorrow and see if it works

I swapped a stereo in a Brava (same wiring as Marea) for a Sony one, and didn't need to swap any wires.

couldnt get the fecking wires out of the ISO block! Spend an hour but then just gave up...

Would anyone know the trick how to do it?

Colm_mcm, would u know any other way to fix it ?

or could be just cheap radio...:(

they should pull out if you're persuasive enough with a small screwdriver!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I have exactly the same problem with the same radio, it loses the preset stations I have tuned in any time I turn the ignition on or off, I'll try switching the wiring later, my car is a Nissan Pulsar (jap import) will let you guys know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

i had the same problem in my bravo with a sony stereo and once i changed the wires over it was fine

Advertisement