Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl: Bresser 10x50 Excellent Deal €17.99

Options
  • 21-12-2006 8:58pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Promotional Info:

06_4956_b.jpg
    10 x 50 folding compact binoculars
    Specification: blue lenses: glass type - BK7
    Magnification: 10x
    Objective: 50mm
    Includes nylon carry case
    Price per pair

I was walking by the lidl in tipperary today, and thought i would try it, for some reason there were loads of them still in stock. So i picked a pair up.

On further inspection they are very good build quality. They have a metal body with rubber feel grip, i wouldnt be surprised if these were worth 3 to 4 times the price.

They use Bak-4 optics and are infact fully coated, they boast a large field of vision of 114m and up to a range of 1000m. They also feature LE eyepieces with twist cups, dioptre compensation for each individual lens adjustment and have a nice weight to them

dsc00265zd7.th.jpg dsc00266tu9.th.jpg

Clearly these are an absolutely excellent deal for just €17.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Fully agree, picked up a pair in Lidl Portlaoise today (they still have quite a few left)

Advertisement