Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talktalk problems??

Options
  • 21-12-2006 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Im on talktalk at the moment for calls, couldnt make outgoing calls tonight so rang them up.

Got told all Talktalk customers cant make outgoing calls, they're citing "Problems with Eircom". Anyone know more??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

I was with Talk Talk for about 6 months and had nothing but problems. Constant engaged tones when trying to dial out, Calls getting cut off. I changed to BT Ireland last month and never had a problem since.

Best Regards
    Jason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Am with TalkTalk since June, have had no problems with service, until last night when I couldn't ring out.

Do you think this was a purely technical issue ? It's not like the Smart thing is it..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lkelly2

I am a TalkTalk customer too and was on to the customer care this morning. It looks like it's all fixed now - think it was just some roadworks that cut a cable.

I know someone who works there and they said that they had a big problem last night but that it's all sorted out now. I was worried about the whole Smart thing, but they said it's nothing like that, just a technical problem.

Anyway, mine is definitely working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

t's not like the Smart thing is it..?

Hmm, the Carphone Warehouse in Galway was still open when I walked by yesterday at least, so they seem to be still going strong.

Advertisement