Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Club in Swords

Options
  • 21-12-2006 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I think its called "Velvet" in the Harp hotel....

Has anyone been? Usually I go to Wrights but would be interested to hear what people think of the new place, music? bar costs? enterance fee etc!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

foxyloxy wrote:
    I think its called "Velvet" in the Harp hotel....

Has anyone been? Usually I go to Wrights but would be interested to hear what people think of the new place, music? bar costs? enterance fee etc!
    Cheers

Its leased and run by the same crew that own Lillies :o I can only imagine what its like...Swords could be the new D4 lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭mickith

its not a bad auld spot. you will pay €15 to get into the place if you do not have a concession. if ya do, you will get in free before 12 i think it is.
    the place looks really good. its well setup and is fairly big so there will be plenty of people in it over christmas
    the music is very good imo. there is some good tunes from today and some oldschool songs that are great to hear. you wouldnt hear em anywhere else in swords apart from here
    as for the prices, well ya will pay €5.30 or so for a pint so its a bit expensive

id say go check it out, you will enjoy it but be prepared to spend a few bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mickith wrote:
    its not a bad auld spot. you will pay €15 to get into the place if you do not have a concession. if ya do, you will get in free before 12 i think it is.
    the place looks really good. its well setup and is fairly big so there will be plenty of people in it over christmas
    the music is very good imo. there is some good tunes from today and some oldschool songs that are great to hear. you wouldnt hear em anywhere else in swords apart from here
    as for the prices, well ya will pay €5.30 or so for a pint so its a bit expensive

id say go check it out, you will enjoy it but be prepared to spend a few bob

Those prices, in Swords!..

Not a snowballs chance in hell will I visit then.

Advertisement