Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Encounters With Scumbags

Options
  • 21-12-2006 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Anyone have any intresting stories about encounters with scumbags?
    one of mine
    At a bus stop in tallaght;
    two kids , about six years old ask my mate for the time , my mate looks at his watch and says six o clock , then the kid says "can i see yisser phones? i gettin a new one and i was just wonderin are they good"
    after we said no
    yer man jumps on my mate not makin any difference
    now trying to deck my mate but he cant reach his face even when hes jumpin
    20 mins of this
    until were encountered by their uncle who was on his way out of the square , only to find him encourage the little f***ers ,
    Scumbag Elite!
    gah

so if you have any stories please share em!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

At which point, Optimus Prime jumped outta da bleedin' booshes and boorsts yer man,wha'?

boards.ie > Arts > Sci-Fi & Fantasy > Transformers ...WTF?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Beware! I hear that if 4 six-year-old scumbags and their uncle get together in one place at the same time then they can combine into one giant scumbag. So just count yourself lucky this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 brain damaged

Pigman II wrote:
    Beware! I hear that if 4 six-year-old scumbags and their uncle get together in one place at the same time then they can combine into one giant scumbag. So just count yourself lucky this time.

haha quaility

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigman II wrote:
    Ha Ha. Bravo!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh no! Scumbagotron Prime!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement