Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the LG Chocolate phone any good?

• 21-12-2006 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

I think this phone looks gorgeus but is it is it any good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

A friend had one and I used it for a week. It looks great on the ads but I found it that it scratched very easily (I always try and keep my phones clean and scratch free best I can), the ringing volume wasn't that loud and I can't remember but don't think you an add any more memory to it. The buttons were hard to press also. The camera was 1.3mp and pretty good though.
    If you have a lot of mates then its great to show off but thats about it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Honestly? It's a girls phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

chrislad wrote:
    Honestly? It's a girls phone.
    was there doubt about this? its marketed as a girl's phone. on o2 its only available in pink

The OP, I would assume from the name, is a man. It was originally brown (chocolate even!) and I know a lot of guys who had one (me included, albeit briefly as I hated the touch buttons). Every aspect of that phone is girly but it's shiney :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

In this day and age is anything just for girls anymore?

• Advertisement

Yes. Pink V3. Pink L6. Pink GHD hair straightner. Tampons.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

chrislad wrote:
    Yes. Pink V3. Pink L6. Pink GHD hair straightner. Tampons.

:)

Surely all hair straightners?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

So what so u think
    1)Yes buy the phone
    or
    2)No too girly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

So what so u think
    1)Yes buy the phone
    or
    2)No too girly

ermmmmmmm ......... :p

ps. have a look at this Google ....

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=LG+Chocolate+phone+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

chocolate%20phones.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement