Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good websites to find a car in England

Options
  • 22-12-2006 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Im gonna go over to England or Scotland with a couple friends in the new year to find a decent golfvan.

Whats the best area to go to, im thinking if i go to some of the bigger cities near the port i`d have more of an area to browse. But i`d much rather find a car before i head over.

Has anyone got any websites links you can use to find cars. the uk autotrader website is impossible to use. I dont know the postcodes of any areas or anything and its too hard to find anything.

Is there an equivalent to carzone or something. Anything Scotland specific even would be great. Thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Nuttzy wrote:
    Im gonna go over to England or Scotland with a couple friends in the new year to find a decent golfvan.

Wasting your time, Golf Vans are only sold in Ireland. Basically all are imported into Ireland as the normal car and then the back seats and windows are ripped out by a third party and they are then sold as vans at the reduced VAT/VRT rate.

An option might be to buy a Golf car and have it converted by someone here, O' Reilly Conversions do this, not sure on the priced. A good site for cars is www.cargiant.co.uk, they are located in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

www.allapprovedcars.com

I used this to source my A4.It's mainly used by main dealers so most of the cars are genuine.Buy from a main dealer for peace of mind

Advertisement