Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent purchases and whatnot

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Whoops, forgot to mention:

Foo Fighters- The Colour and The Shape
    Dream Theatre- Once in a Livetime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Hmmm....Cradle Of Filth-Thornography.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Mushy wrote:
    Whoops, forgot to mention:

Foo Fighters- The Colour and The Shape
    Dream Theatre- Once in a Livetime

so that foos album has at least 2 sales this week...............surely it will make up to 7 in the irish album charts? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Mushy wrote:
    The Mars Volta- Frances the Mute
    Kyuss- Wretch

Kyuss album is great, so heavy, raw, beautiful.
    Mars Volta one is also brilliant. Really like these lads, wanna get a few more albums now

You like Frances the Mute? IMHO it's a huge step down from Deloused in the Comatorium (or At the Drive-In's "Relationship of Command"), it just sounds like they took way too much acid at time of writing!
    Cradle Of Filth-Thornography

I still don't feel this one mathes up to Nymphetamine (although one or two Cradle fans I know disagree with me). I saw them a few weeks back and they played a lot of Thornography stuff though and I have to admit "Under Huntress Moon" is a great track! It's no Gilded **** though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I still don't feel this one mathes up to Nymphetamine (although one or two Cradle fans I know disagree with me). I saw them a few weeks back and they played a lot of Thornography stuff though and I have to admit "Under Huntress Moon" is a great track! It's no Gilded **** though :)

Yeah, they are noth very good. But Thornography won me over on it's more aggresive guitars and dynamics.

• Advertisement
Advertisement