Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas nightmare

Options
  • 22-12-2006 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

what do you get for your boyfriend who has everything. he has loads of clothes, has mp3 player, games consoles, laptop etc. i'm at aloss at what to get him and time's running out. we've already a holiday booked so cant take him away either. anyone have any ideas? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

cacio wrote:
    what do you get for your boyfriend who has everything. he has loads of clothes, has mp3 player, games consoles, laptop etc. i'm at aloss at what to get him and time's running out. we've already a holiday booked so cant take him away either. anyone have any ideas? thanks

Have you tried...i dunno....asking him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭ats

tickets to podge and rodge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

of course i've asked him. he doesnt know. he just buys everything he wants. and please dont reply if it's not serious. thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

you're not my gf are you, oh wait, don't have one at the moment.

do you know what his hobbies are, might be a start looking there.

what about taking him out for a meal?

some place you would never consider going to, if you have the money maybe the chapter one, or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭pantar_dubh

Silk boxer shorts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Keep it a small bit civil lads. What is your bf into cacio? Has he been dropping hints over the last few weeks? Any CD(s) he has been hinting at wanting? Is he a big reader? If he likes reading then checkout our Literature forum to see what books are recommended as good reading.

What about the Only Fools and Horses entire series on DVD? Red Dwarf? What age is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

What about an experience such as flying lesson, spa day, sailing lessons, mondello etc

Check out Topgift or Great Days Out for ideas,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

scaelectric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

manonthemoon, I saw your black dildo post, and your brothel post. Consider this a warning and cut it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

cacio why does it have to be something you buy. Why not spoil him rotten some night. Prepare a special meal (is there a meal he loves), dress up for him, spoil him rotten have a good bottle of wine and see what the evening brings. Is there a fantasy he would like to try...I think you get where I am coming from here....

• Advertisement

Special Christmas Sex is always a good option.

But I agree with gandalf, it doesn't have to be something you buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

scaelectric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Absolute class suggestion.

What bloke wouldn't want one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH.

Advertisement