Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

w810i: should I treat myself

• 22-12-2006 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I like gadgets and things but not obsessively so but was looking at the w800i on meteor and thinking of treating my self (presently have a L6)

any opinions ? any one got one?

Read some great reviews but did wonder - how do you keep the camera lens clear ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Yes you should treat yourself.
    I haven't got a W810 but I'm on my second Sony Ericsson phone (K800i) and I don't think I'd buy any other brand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

I agree. I have a K800i and a W810i at the moment. I had a K750i before those. I would not buy any other brand. I am more than satisfied with Sony Ericsson.

The W810i is a very good handset. I was a bit dubious about it before as I had heard concerns that it sometimes made a hiss sound or had other distortions but I've not experienced this myself. So far, so good.

Advertisement