Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A this week end

• 22-12-2006 1:06pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Preview

TIME HOME AWAY VENUE
    14:00 UK Ascoli v Chievo Verona Stadio Cino e Lillo del Duca
    14:00 UK Catania Calcio v Sampdoria Stadio Angelo Massimino
    14:00 UK Fiorentina v Messina Stadio Artemio Franchi
    14:00 UK Inter Milan v Atalanta Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    14:00 UK Livorno v Torino Armando Picchi
    14:00 UK Parma v Lazio Stadio Ennio Tardini
    14:00 UK Reggina v Empoli Stadio Oreste Granillo
    14:00 UK Roma v Cagliari Stadio Olimpico
    14:00 UK Siena v Palermo Artemio Franchi
    14:00 UK Udinese v AC Milan Stadio Friuli

I used to "love" Atalant as a kid cause I always got them mixed up with Inter. But their is only one Nerazzurri in this tie and they are going to equal Roma's 11 game winning streak.

AC Milan might have turned things around but Udinese will be tough. Score draw.

Roma should be to much for Cagliari but I can see Palermo droping points

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Marco Borriello has tested positive for steriods
    I hope they werent ment to be performance enhancing or else he should get his money back or maybe he is just naturaly useless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Juventus blew a two-goal lead with ten minutes to go last night, they finished 2006 unbeaten at home in the league though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Inter won. Roma one. AC Milan to my surprice won. Palermo drew.

Inter are winter champions.

Roma hopefuly will keep things going.

AC have a chance for Europe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Milan are starting to find a bit of form, just a pity it's too late though, as it would have been nice to see a 3 horse race, as it is it looks as though it is going to be a 2 horse race. I'm really looking forward to the Inter - Roma game in February now. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Bateman wrote:
    Milan are starting to find a bit of form, just a pity it's too late though, as it would have been nice to see a 3 horse race, as it is it looks as though it is going to be a 2 horse race. I'm really looking forward to the Inter - Roma game in February now. :)

If Inter win that its game over for the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

kearnsr wrote:
    If Inter win that its game over for the league

Possibly so, but there may be a few twists and turns in the meantime. It should be a classic though; I'll be on the curva nord savouring it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Roma goals.
    Taddei
    Mancini

I'm really enjoying following Roma now and download any match that's available. Quality team. The lead up the Mancini's goal last week was top class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Are Bravo still showing Gazzetta? It used to be on Saturday nornings at 9/10 but I haven't seen it in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

seabee wrote:
    Are Bravo still showing Gazzetta? It used to be on Saturday nornings at 9/10 but I haven't seen it in ages.
    It was stopped on 3rd November for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

On Bravo 2 now, was on this morning.

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement