Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoicing Dentist

• 22-12-2006 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys!

Prob in the wrong forum so if so i trust a mod will move it for us.
    I was in a fall at work that seeing at my front teeth shattered and so i needed a lot of dental work. I got most of it done in the dental hospital in the City Centre, the last threatment was the first stage or root canal.... problem is i need to get the second stage done within the next week by a provate dentist as the dental hospital only do the first part.

As this is all going through the insurance of my job i need a Dentist that can invoice me so the insurance can foot the bill.

Anyone know of one?

Cheers Guys,

Merry Christmas!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I can't believe you didn't post this in the Dental Issues forum.

(What the hell, we have a dental issues forum?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Most dentists will require you to pay them directly and when the treatment happens...they will give you a reciept and you can use this to claim off your job insurance. However if the dentist need to complete a legal report this will cost you extra.

Yes I have heard of people having work related accidents payed for buy the employer, however this is a minefield and each case is judged in its own merits. Ask your own dentist.

The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical/dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dental professional, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical/dental condition. Never disregard professional medical/dental advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on this forum.

Advertisement