Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tools needed

Options
  • 22-12-2006 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I'm looking for some good software to produce electronic music (D'n'B) not made on dissing out a load of money I just want to basics

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Frobisher - we need a sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Carrigsound

Have a look at the other threads on this forum, some of them are asking much the same question as you are. You may find what you're looking for there. Also, if we know what you already have(computer, soundcard, pre-amp etc) can help us to help you.

Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mullie06

Is Acid any good

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Mullie06 wrote:
    Is Acid any good

haven't taken it in years......

......sorry....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Acid is mainly geared towards loop based composition. You take a bunch of loops - drums, bass etc from sample cds and arrange them into a song. It is to composition what paint by numbers is to art.

I suggest you take a look at the demo for FL Studio, which would be a good choice for D&B composition, although the UI is a little quirky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭eddyc

Agreed Fl studio is meant to be pretty good for DnB , apparently Concord Dawn made an album with it

Advertisement