Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Bills

Options
  • 22-12-2006 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

Rather than looking up the respective websites, I'll turn to knowledgeable boardsies for info... :)

Is there any way to change gas/ESB etc. to pay bills monthly instead of every 2 months? I have 3 bills hitting at the end of the month that are going to cripple me for January, and I want to know if I can avoid this in future.

Or is it possible to defer one of them to the next month, so I'm paying each one on alternate months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Im sure you could change the billing date to alernate months with most utility providers, there would obviously be one month though that might hurt whilst they readjust.

As for bi-monthly's, eg gas, ESB why dont you just divide your usual bill in two and pay it over the 2 months till the next one is due, thats what I do for gas and BB and it works fine :)

Advertisement