Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pagan forum

Options
  • 22-12-2006 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

has the pagan forum been removed?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

It's here. I don't post there but I don't think it has moved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It was not removed, you were banned from the forum by one of the mods for trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Omg it's yet another abuse of power by the clique of moderators who are obsessed with taking away our internet right to freedom of speech. I am writing a letter to my congressman as soon as I get this nazi jackboot out of my ass.

Gods damn it amp not every feedback thread goes that way,
    don't be putting ideas into his head...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Auslander!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thaedydal wrote:
    Gods damn it amp not every feedback thread goes that way,
    don't be putting ideas into his head...

Stop oppressing me! I have total rights under the Internet Constitution amendment to say whatever the hell I like. All the boards.ie staff should be fired if they don't agree or form circles while eating wagon wheels while watching Wanderly Wagon!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Staff get paid to eat wagon wheels ?
    What type wagons wheesl not the jammy ones , or are there any dark schoclate ones ?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thaedydal wrote:
    Staff get paid to eat wagon wheels ?
    What type wagons wheesl not the jammy ones , or are there any dark schoclate ones ?
    The jammy ones. The dark schoclate ones are only for those who can handle the truth, tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I've never quite made up my mind whether I really like the jammie ones or dislike them. They taste a bit strange.

I haven't actually tried the dark chocolate ones. How dark is the chocolate? Dark enough to be real chocolate?

I do like dark chocolate. Though I keep forgetting about the lovely dark chocolate egg I still have since Easter, maybe I'll remember it and be in the mood for chocolate some time before next Easter. I hope so, tSubh probably won't get me another one if I don't.

Oh yea, OP I banned you for being a troll. Ban lasts until such a time as you prove that you are actually a Celtic God as claimed. I recommend getting into a fight with another god which results in major changes to the Irish landscape.

Talliesin wrote:
    Oh yea, OP I banned you for being a troll. Ban lasts until such a time as you prove that you are actually a Celtic God as claimed. I recommend getting into a fight with another god which results in major changes to the Irish landscape.

or if he get defeated and had his head removed and transforms into a fairy as he claims happens then he can come and show us and have the ban lifted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,418 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hah, get admission to the 666 forum first, then maybe.

Advertisement