Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 "turn off all redirects"?

• 22-12-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but it is possible to get O2 to turn off all redirects?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

You have to ring them and plead with them but they will do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Cheers mate, that's what I was hoping to hear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

there are GSM codes for this. You'll have to check and I'm not sure if O2 support them. There are like. Yeah try them in query mode *#002# or maybe *#004#. One of them is conditional diverts, and the other maybe all diverts.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Usually there's a "cancel all diverts" option in your phone menu too - unless you don't mean diverts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

ciaranfo wrote:
    Usually there's a "cancel all diverts" option in your phone menu too - unless you don't mean diverts?

I know about the option you're talking about, but it doesn't work with O2, only works with Vodafone and possibly Meteor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I know about the option you're talking about, but it doesn't work with O2, only works with Vodafone and possibly Meteor.
    Strange, I'm sure I've used it before on postpay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

dohouch wrote:
    there are GSM codes for this. You'll have to check and I'm not sure if O2 support them. There are like. Yeah try them in query mode *#002# or maybe *#004#. One of them is conditional diverts, and the other maybe all diverts.

Just checked my codes 002 is all diverts, 004 is conditional diverts.

Unfortunately is not supported by O2, but Meteor do support it, or at least I just tried and the query string *# gave reults.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Its supported by 02 bill pay but not pre-pay

Advertisement