Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone here played NoOne Lives Forever2. Im stuck!!

Options
  • 22-12-2006 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Im on chapter3,,, my objective is to plant the bomb at the radio tower but i cant find the fooking tower. Im going round in circles for about an hour, its stupid the way you can bo back to the previous mini level by going back to yhe base you start off at. I seriously think ive found a bug in the game that i didnt complete the objectives in order or something and im stuck.

Maybe not, ive looked at a guide and i still cant find my way to the tower or the base the tower is beside. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Had same problem couldnt complete a level was a bug in it 2nd one i think, had to get a game save to get to next one, felt dirty :(

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

hiya, Any chance you`d still have the gamesave? Its a pain in the balls, i was so lookin forward to this game, i must have it over a year and onloy got my new pc up and running there recently. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

I actually got by it in the end, i hadnt got the objectives fully done. Its laid out a bit tedious though, the way you can go back to the start of a level place, and then go back to the mini-level bofeor that. Gets confusing to follow.

Advertisement