Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Confused about a girl...

• 22-12-2006 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just 2 help im 17

anyway.. known this girl for around 9 months now from school just ended up gettin talkin 2 her on msn some how and we got on great and i knew she really liked me and we were suppose 2 go out but i ended up going off with some other girl.. (which i regret) anyway dat girl didnt last long and i was still mates wit the first girl still got on great.

So she ended up hanging around with our gang more often because her mate was wit my mate and got on great with her and on a few drunken nites she ended up makin out wit me and vica versa (about 8 different times). I wanted to make something of it but she just didn't want to it seemed 2 be only when she was drunk but she always would be flirtin wit me when in school and all.

See i don't know what to do... I do really like her but i dunno weather 2 try make sumthin off or if she's just leadin me on.

any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

not got a clue, man. maybe shes just looking for a bit of fun, nothing serious, which is what it sounds like, maybe shes a bit shy, and needs a bit of drink inside her, and she really likes you, maybe try talking to her, not while your totally plastered, but not when your totally sober either, if shes happy with the way things are, and you mention getting together properly, when you are sober, she might get a bit cold towards you, but if your out drinking, theres a bigger chance shell just laugh it off, if its not what she wants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You have to make the choice yourself OP. Stay good friends or make a move but you might lose the friendship as it could be awkward. Seems to me that she just wants to have a laugh, hence the drinking and nothing too serious but its up to you. Don't get too attached.

Advertisement