Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ear pierce

Options
  • 22-12-2006 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

how long do you need to keep your earing in after you get it pierced.
    and arround how much do you say it would cost

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Depends what your having done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I had my ear lobes pierced when I was 12 (I am now 26) I can keep the earings out for about a week before they close up and I have to repierce the back because they close up. Then again I've had my tongue pierced for 6.5 years and can keep the stud out for a week (the longest I've risked it) and not had an issue putting the stud back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

2 ears pierced the last 2 years longest length i've left them out is 3-4 months - all depnds on how yor body heals tbh

usual cost is in the €25-35 region

The 4th piercings on my earlobes close up quite quickly aorund a couple of days, at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Leave the earrings in for 6weeks min. After that the earrings can be changed but never leave them open for more than a day cos they will close especially if they're fresh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Phenobarbidoll

6 weeks is min time to leave the jewellery in alright. How much depends entirely on where on your ear you get pierced and what type of piercing - anything from 20 to 60 euro.

My tragus piercing cost 60 euro, but i didnt fork out for it, my boyfriend did, it was my christmas pressie!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

That sounds pretty expensive, I thought tragus was around 45-50? Where did you get it done? I was hoping to get mine done this weekend. :)

i got mine done in drogheda in the Pain Factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

HA! The pain factory? No way......

60? Bollox to that.

From what I've seen from there (Earrings still coated in blood etc) I've not beeen impessed/

Random Q.
    Where can ya get dreads these days?

• Advertisement
Advertisement