Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you alone for Christmas?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

No I am not alone on Christmas, I have Jesus in my heart and his mother Mary on my pole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

You have a pole? What's he/she called?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yup I will be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Roadend wrote: »
    You have a pole? What's he/she called?

Some call him "Thor" but only I know his true name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

just try to think of it as a normal day. Not the biggest fan of xmas myself although i try not to make it too obvious! The one thing i like is stuffing my face and watching lots of telly!! Home Alone sounds good... Wizard of Oz and Willy Wonka .. yay!
    Just think you won't have to fight over remote, no having to be nice to anyone or put up with family members who drive you nuts. Trust me there's many people who envy you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

tallaght01 wrote: »
    So, now I've got 9 people at my tiny gaff for xmas dinner!!! And I'm a shoyte cook!!!!
    As long as you have a an esky full of cold VB's all will be good.

What time do you want me to rock up at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

wish i could spend it alone...*wish* but alas i have to suffer....
    wondering whats the minimum i can get away with, 24th to the 27th methinks and even that is far far too long :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

dSTAR wrote: »
    As long as you have a an esky full of cold VB's all will be good.

What time do you want me to rock up at?

You can turn up when you like if you bring a cooked turkey and some roast spuds......me oven just broke!!! Can you believe that???

Utter xmas disaster.

Can you do a whole turkey in a George Foreman grill?

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Can you do a whole turkey in a George Foreman grill?
    Not unless you want a dose of salmonella. I haven't had turkey for Christmas in so long. Too much effort.

Get your mates to bring over a salad or dessert and just go with a good ol' fashioned Aussie BBQ with beers. Too easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BravoSierra

With regards to the original post:

Don't worry. Just avoid alcohol and sentimental songs like 'Last Christmas'. George Michael is a killer.

• Advertisement

Don't worry. Just avoid alcohol and sentimental songs like 'Last Christmas'. George Michael is a killer.
    Solid advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Did you read that in a toilet ..........

somewhere??

ignore , I am bored.:(

Advertisement