Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My post, thread has vanished from Mobiles & PDA

Options
  • 23-12-2006 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

This thread has just vanished:
    Dear dohouch,
    old boy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Unlocking 6233 on O2 prepay. - in the Mobiles / PDAs forum of boards.ie.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055031461&goto=newpost

Also tried the contact mod option but got a bounce on my submission
    Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@postie1.hosting365.ie> to me
    show details Dec 22 (12 hours ago)
    This is the Postfix program at host postie1.hosting365.ie.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

If discussion about unlocking of mobile phones is not allowed, it could explain the reason for the threads disappearence, have you checked the forums stickies?.

Regarding the mail bounce, try a private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

No, there was nothing illegal in the thread. It was a discussion about the amount a person had to spend with O2 before they would unlock a BB5 ( currently not privately unlockable) Nokia phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I just took a look at the forum and found your post.

Did you read the very first sticky? [clearly not :)]

Your thread has been merged into " UNLOCKING Qs? - *Only* post in this thread"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Thanks for having a look. But like I said I wasn't looking for any help in unlocking, as I believe not currently possible. Will now go and have a look there. Also normally a moved thread has a link in the original forum. Also there was a reply notification which didn't work. Unfortuately I no longer have that notification

P.S. I should have copped it, as reply I got was from "Unlocking Tread"

Advertisement