Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3's New Grafton Street store, when did it open?

• 23-12-2006 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Was in the 3 store yesterday. Is this only opened a few days ??? Anyway asked the guy about international calls and he said in the New Year 3 will bring out much more competitive rates . The new EU rules on EU roaming will force their hand anyway so I guess they are doing it before they get told to .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Any news about unlock codes? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

lol, no such luck !! That will never be solved im afraid:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭6ix

I was in it over a week ago, they've one on Henry St too. Asked them about the X Series working on my N80, but they didnt seem to sure either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

From the UK, I've heard that X-Series does work with other phones -- not just the N73 and W950i -- at the expense of some features.

Speaking of which, any idea when it will become available here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Someone in Henry St shop said that they were told xseries would be available on the V3XX also.
    Doesn't make sense to me though the skype client is really an iskoot client accessing skype which i "think" is java based not symbian based? meaning it that would work on the V3XX. Java applets on Nokia phones have a history of bad ram management, they are slow and clunky to load so I don't know.... I'd like to presume the N73 S60 and W950 UIQ have dedicated & native symbian based client apps for orb, slingbox etc..? Anyone know bout that end of things?

PS: I've read posts by N80 users perfectly happy with xseries on their N80 and even E50 devices.. so I think the xseries program downloads should work if you have any S60V.3 phone and have the tariff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement