Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

replacement window

Options
  • 23-12-2006 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Some scum bag smashed in the side window(the smaller one at the back) on my MR2 last night. Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin where I could get a new one fitted today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

http://www.autoglass.ie/

But try the golden pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Aye I found someone in the goldenpages. I wasn't using the right search terms...... just so pissed off right now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

did they nick anything? (pretty crappy coming up to xmas)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

colm_mcm wrote:
    did they nick anything? (pretty crappy coming up to xmas)

No they just broke the small window on the passenger side and messed up the lock on that door. It certainly doesn't look like the work of professionals, more like opportunistic scum. Worst part is after ringing around a couple of places it seems I'll need to get the window from Toyota. Who are closed of course :(

gallery_48_89_18506.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pauliepisshead

Hi,
    did you get the window fixed?? If so where you get it done and how much?? I have the same problem. Same side as well. What is wrong with these guys??

• Advertisement
Advertisement