Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

condom not staying on

• 23-12-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

this isnt a major issue but i was on holiday and me and this local girl were up to the bold thing, long story short i went through 3 condoms because they kept 'coming off'.

by this i mean they bunched like an akwardly rolled up shirt sleeve and ended up being half off if you get me - ie: not really affording me as much protection as they should have whilst also being uncomfy. i was afraid of loosing one altogether inside her (sorry, graphic) i know i was putting them on right so i dont understand what was going on. during the 'session' i replaced put on new condoms twice because the others were in such a state. the things basically wouldnt stay on properly, i had used the same brand before without a hitch so i dont get it.

my questions: why did this happen? has anyone else experienced this?

lucky enough this was an easy going girl but she didnt really know what to make of my mid show 'costume changes', a bit embarrassing to say the least. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Eh, wrong size maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Eh, wrong size maybe?
    yeah thats what i thought but i used ones out of the same box (pack of 12) and they were fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well are you sure they were a size that fit you and that you have not grown ?

IF they went no properly and fit before you entred her then it could be that they were moving due to friction as she was not wet or lubed up enough,
    or that her vaginal walls are well developed and as a result they were griping the condom to such an extent to suck them off you.

As for you costume changes at least you had the presense of mind to make sure that heyw ere on correctly and checked that they did not come off and to make the changes to protect yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Sounds like you're putting them on inside out.

Is this your first time using condoms? Might be worthwhile trying one on when you're by yourself to see you're doing it correctly.

Plus read the manual if you're doing something wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Sounds like you're putting them on inside out.

Yes condoms have to be put on 'the right way around'.
    Remember to pinch the top of the condom while putting it on
    otherwise you will have an 'air bubble' and it would make the condom loose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thaedydal wrote:
    her vaginal walls are well developed and as a result they were griping the condom to such an extent to suck them off you.

Thats most likely the cause. I had the same problem with my GF at first, she was extremly tight. I didn't solve the problem as such since after awhile we stopped using condoms as she was on the pill, I was confident in her and more than confident in myself as I'd never had unprotected sex before.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

sounds like they are either too small or on the wrong way.
    What brand are you using? Trojan Make Condoms for the more endowed gentleman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 josephine20

What brand were you using? Could they have possibly been cheap, unnamed ones? Of course check they were right way around too...

Advertisement